- The purpose of the personal data protection policy
This Personal Data Protection Policy informs you of the conditions under which AURORE VAN MILHEM, in its capacity as a Data Controller, collects and uses your personal data.
- The Controller of your DATA
The Customer is informed and accepts that is personal data information can be collected on the website and used by AURORE VAN MILHEM, the only Controller of your personal data.
- The type of personal data collected
AURORE VAN MILHEM collects and use the following data:
- Data related to your identity (name, first name, birth date)
- Contact details (delivery and billing address, telephone number)
- Financial data (information related to payment)
- Technical data (connection data, IP address, browsing history, logins and passwords)
- Geolocation data
- User and account data (username, password)
This data depends on your interactions with AURORE VAN MILHEM: creating a customer account on our website, ordering online, subscribing to the Newsletter.
- The reasons why your data is being processed
The personal data of the Customer is collected for the following purposes:
- Manage the orders
- Manage the customer service and after sale service
- Manage and improve the customer experience while using the website
- Manage the Newsletter subscriptions for the sending of electronic communications
- The recipients of the Data
Only the internal recipients have access to the personal data of the Customer.
The personnel of AURORE VAN MILHEM in charge of the following services:
- Human Ressources
- Conservation period
Customer Data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship with AURORE VAN MILHEM. They are only kept for the period strictly necessary regarding the purposes explained previously.
The Customer has the right to access, correct and delete his/her personal data.